Welcome To Dr. Sandeep Nunia
⇔ • Mch Urology Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
⇔ • M.S. (General Surgery) SMS Medical college, Jaipur
⇔ • M.B.B.S. SPMC Medical college ,Bikaner
1. “CKP MENON”BEST paper award (FIRST PRIZE) in golden jubilee USICON 2017 held at CIDCO exhibition centre, Mumbai
2. “Vijaywada” BEST poster award (FIRST PRIZE) in golden jubilee USICON 2017 held at CIDCO exhibition centre, Mumbai
3. SECOND PRIZE IN PG QUIZ in International pediatric urology conference and workshop 2017
4. FIRST PRIZE PG QUIZ in UAUCON 2016 held at KANPUR.
5. FIRST PRIZE in UAUCON 2016 held at KANPUR
6. FIRST PRIZE IN PG QUIZ IN UACON 2015 held at LUCKNOW.
7. THIRD PRIZE IN PG QUIZ in NZUSICON 2015 held at SRINAGAR.
- All sort of endourological procedures like cystoscopy, DJ stenting, ureteric catheterization, TURP, TURBT, PCN, PCNL, URS, Cystolitholapaxy, Optical urethrotomy etc.
- All urological procedures like nephrectomy (simple & radical), pyeloplasty, ureterolithotomy, radical cystectomy, partial & radical penectomy etc.
- Reconstructive procedures like hypospadias, VVF repair, ureteric reimplantation, varicocele repair, urethroplasty etc.
- Arteriovenous-fistula (radio-cephalic, brachio-cepahlic, brachio-basilic (1st and 2nd stage).
- Pseudoaneurysm, fistula rupture, embolectomy, thrombectomy.
- CAPD catheter for haemodialysis.
- Renal transplant surgery.
- Male Infertility management
- Experience of more than 400 renal transplantations in SGPGIMS, Lucknow under Dr. Aneesh Srivastava (Head of deptt of Urology and Renal Transplant, SGPGI and Dr. Rakesh Kapoor (Director, SGPGI).
- Urological Society of India(USI).
- North Zone Urological Society of India(NZUSI).
- Asymptomatic posthaemodialysis femoral arteriovenous fistula: multidetector computed tomography (MDCT) evaluation and management.
- Transitional cell carcinoma of urinary bladder in renal transplant recipient: A rare case of an aggressive disease.
- Bladder Contractility Index in posterior urethral valve patients: a new marker for early prediction of progression to renal failure.
- Role of urinary cyclin d levels in detection of underlying primary bladder malignancies and follow up: a pilot study.
- Multidimensional assessment of quality of life of children and problems of parents in Indian society after pediatric renal transplant: Beyond the conventional thoughts.
- Can baseline serum creatinine and e-GFR predict renal function outcome after augmentation cystoplasty in children?
- To realize my potentials in challenging medical situations and develop my capabilities by acquiring knowledge and skills relevant to the practice of medicine.
- I am dedicated and devoted professionally seeking a responsive job which requires the core skills of communication, clinical examination, objective assessment and planning relevant investigations and management, as important to clinical practice as ever.